I am on a roll! Last night I was able to make 7 blocks, including an applique flower vase. The machine applique turned out great, so that will make things much easier. I was afraid I would have to hand applique the non-book items, which I would normally enjoy. But time is of the essence here. Now, I have enough for 2 rows of the bookcase, 4 more rows to go.
Tomorrow is Saturday and I've told Brian that I really need to have some unbroken time to work on this. He tried to keep Abigail happy for a while earlier tonight, which worked for about 10 minutes. Then she decided that she had absolutely ENOUGH! Mommy, the feeding machine, came to the rescue.
Veronica
Tomorrow is Saturday and I've told Brian that I really need to have some unbroken time to work on this. He tried to keep Abigail happy for a while earlier tonight, which worked for about 10 minutes. Then she decided that she had absolutely ENOUGH! Mommy, the feeding machine, came to the rescue.
Veronica
Comments
Post a Comment