It is quite late. Yes, I am past my 10:30 bedtime. I only made it on time half of the nights. But this is at least a step in the right direction.
This last week was awful for any kind of proper eating. Abigail's birthday (cake) followed by Halloween (TONS of candy) followed by my birthday and a surprise party (Chan's and TONS of snack food) and finally wrapped up with our family party of my birthday (cake). I feel very bloated and uncomfortable. Trying to just ignore the food in the house has not been an easy task and I've failed often. Tomorrow is a new day!
Today I started the goal for week 2 and that is drinking 64 ounces of water. Or is supposed to be 96 ounces? I can never remember. I'll have to go look that up. Right now, I'm exhausted and going to bed.
Week 2 Goals: drink 64 ounces of water daily,
bedtimes 10:30pm and 7:00am
Week 2 Weight: 221.8
This last week was awful for any kind of proper eating. Abigail's birthday (cake) followed by Halloween (TONS of candy) followed by my birthday and a surprise party (Chan's and TONS of snack food) and finally wrapped up with our family party of my birthday (cake). I feel very bloated and uncomfortable. Trying to just ignore the food in the house has not been an easy task and I've failed often. Tomorrow is a new day!
Today I started the goal for week 2 and that is drinking 64 ounces of water. Or is supposed to be 96 ounces? I can never remember. I'll have to go look that up. Right now, I'm exhausted and going to bed.
![]() |
| Pippi Longstocking |
![]() |
| Lion (Abigail) Tigger (Arthur) Pippi Longstocking (Me) Elephant (Madeline) Oompa Loompa (Brian) |
bedtimes 10:30pm and 7:00am
Week 2 Weight: 221.8


Comments
Post a Comment