Between October and February, this happened:
A lady from a school in Texas also saw my first bookcase quilt and asked if I could make one for their school auction. Since the auction is mid-February, I needed to put the T-shirt quilt on hold so I could focus on this more pressing project. I ran into a few bumps, mostly in trying to get a photo to print on paper, but it all turned out quite well in the end. I'm really happy with the way the quilt looks and hope it brings in a lot at the auction.
I have a few close ups to show some of the quilting.
These are photos of the back to show some of the quilting. I was also able to use one of the printed photos that just faded beyond usability as the background for the label.
A lady from a school in Texas also saw my first bookcase quilt and asked if I could make one for their school auction. Since the auction is mid-February, I needed to put the T-shirt quilt on hold so I could focus on this more pressing project. I ran into a few bumps, mostly in trying to get a photo to print on paper, but it all turned out quite well in the end. I'm really happy with the way the quilt looks and hope it brings in a lot at the auction.
I have a few close ups to show some of the quilting.
These are photos of the back to show some of the quilting. I was also able to use one of the printed photos that just faded beyond usability as the background for the label.

Comments
Post a Comment